Saturday, January 9, 2016

Ladies Softball Anyone? Please see below for note and contact information from Deb Morrison

For any ladies interested in playing a little softball I would be willing to meet with you at 1:00 pm on Monday afternoons at the ball field.
What I propose is that we meet and work on some fundamentals to see just what we women can do.  I am convinced that there are ladies in this park with lots of ball skills but sometimes we don't want to practice or play with the men.  That is understandable and this is an opportunity to come out on your own just to have a little fun.  I have spoken with some who say this is what they would like to do. 
I would like to start on January 18.  There will be times when the league teams will be playing on Mondays and we will have to work around that, but I am sure we can work that out as it will only be if they have rained out games to make up.  Otherwise we will be good to go. 
If you would give me a call or text so that I have an idea of interest, I would appreciate that.  If you would like to stop by to speak with me I live at # 31.
Thanks so much,
Deb Morrison  
403-586-8200  cell #

520-876-6031  park #


No comments:

Post a Comment